Why I felt in love with Turmeric?


Why I felt in love with Turmeric?




Food, food and again food is all that I think about- from the moment I am up in the morning. As far as it concerns me, there is nothing that makes me much more happier than good food.

It inspires me to think positive and do any action in a happy and calm manner. Now, as I mentioned, I have been on the health search for quite some time now. I often read those articles that are backed by expert research, as before you do anything at all- it needs a sound and stable foundation of scientific research.

What Turmeric taught me today?

Today’s post is about why I feel that Turmeric is such a God Sent gift to mankind. I mean until I read this news about one lady who is 60+ and one who was suffering from cancer, I really did not know that cancer can be cured.

Of course, I do know chemotherapy and a whole bundle of other treatments are used to cure people from cancer, but far from this, I understood that Turmeric can play a tremendous role in beating cancer from the human body.

Now, the news article that I had read was that- Dieneke was a 67 year old lady who suffered in the clutches of cancer, and underwent about 5 years of chemo treatment.

The doctors found that she was suffering from myeloma and she had reached stage 3. All her cancer treatments (chemotherapy) had failed to act upon her and she was collapsing. The doctors saw that the cancer cells were spreading fast within her body even after she had taken.

This was when she decide to take help from the food element called Curcumin. This substance is found in Turmeric. As per the news, she used to take about 8 grams of curcumin every night without having dinner. So, basically it was feeding an empty stomach.

Whether you name it a miracle or the grace of God, she was cured. Over the coming months, she gained better health and her blood count also became stable. The most surprising fact was that the cancer cell count dwindled as time progressed.

Within a span of few years, she has become back to normal, but she still continues her diet that is essentially built on the goodness of turmeric.

Today, my family thanks me for using turmeric in our lives. By the way, I also have a habit of checking out my DAILY HOROSCOPE, as it really prepares me for the day ahead . How about you?

The health benefits of Turmeric
These are in plenty. In short, they are essentially great germ fighters. They help the body survive against all germs. They are so powerful and that is what helped them to curb the growth of these cancer cells.

Further on, I also got a gist of the benefits of turmeric from this one blog. Of course, there are a lot, but they seem to explain the facts well.  According to them, daily consumption of turmeric can build immunity, reduce indigestion, helps improve the skin quality and also help our body fight against various allergies and seasonal diseases.

I guess, once you too read more on turmeric- you may get a fair idea of why you should be including Turmeric into your daily meals.



Comments

Popular Posts