Boy or Girl Gender - Traditions, Myths, and Gossip in the Family Talk!


Boy or Girl Gender- Traditions, Myths, and Gossip in the Family Talk!

Boy/Girl: CHINESE GENDER PREDICTOR

Lend in your ears too and I will share with you a hilarious secret that recently has been the talk of our homes.



We are coming close to a weekend and it sure is going to be busy for us!

How about you?

A twist of thoughts
Yup, my twist of thoughts begin with the simple question:

WHERE DO I START?
My busy schedule would include the usual, and that mine somehow never ends (is you chore list never ending mine?)

Playing with tots: 
I do know playing with tots is fun, but sometimes thinking about what games to play to keep them entertained can really be taxing on the mind and body.
The work does not there, does it!

More cloth lines needed: 
By the time the week comes to a close, my cloth basket is stuffed with so many clothes. I do wash on a daily basis, but you know a house full of small kids- means more messy eats and messy clothes.

And if a tot is around- then you have got endless poops and pees to deal with!
I wonder what we would have ever done if the simple washing machine was not invented? We women, would have broken our backs by now!

Dishwasher – you are my life saver!
The same story goes with dishwasher and I wouldn’t to bore you out!
Loads of dish plates that flow in every minute. I never seem to see the sink empty without any pots and pans at all.

The Best Job This Week: Gossip!
Do not mistake that gossip is my fav hobby is not. But, when the subject is ‘What is the gender of my future grand baby?’
Then surely my ears are all for it!
Well, that is the main query that my grand dad and grand mom has as of now. They are quite traditional and definitely have certain false myths bubbling around in their minds.

Here is the picture
My maternal cousin sister is expecting her fourth child. She has had all girls with reasonable gap of 3- 5 years. They are lovely, bright kids and we all adore them to the core.
My grand mom needs boys in the family

The Boy Talk
With 3 girlies in a row, she does not seem too pleased.
My sis is all in fights and tears, but there is no way you can make the old gen understand what is going on in your head!
When she asked grand ma about the fuss of boy, all she replied, ‘Nothing bad in girls, but the crowd needs a boy to look after them and they will represent your family. Not the girls!’
Wow, an explanation that is true in its own sense, yet so blunt and raw.
That is the power of boys I guess.

Still in a Fix!
With that said, my sis and her hubby were doubtful as how to bring an end to this problem.
So, that is why we are all going to gather and discuss (or rather gossip) about the baby making process.

The weekend
We started reading books, going in on open forums, but the solution never brought an end to our problem.
We wanted a Gender Predictor that could help us determine whether there was a boy or a girl on the way!

Our options
Well, we could go for a medical test, but some say those are not always reliable.

Same with the case with a lot of kits that you get in the market.

But in the midst of all this, there was one that really deserved a clap- the Chinese Gender Predictor.

It was cent percent true for a couple for the ladies in our family.

What does this Chinese Gender Predictor speak about your baby?
Not yet planning to have a child? Then just play for fun!

So, we decided to see how it will play on my sis’s baby and God’s grace- it says a boy!
She is 2 weeks due and I guess we have to just wait and will let you know the outcome!



Comments

Popular Posts