A Well Cut Slice Makes all the difference in You!


A Well Cut Slice Makes all the difference in You!



If you are one who is fond of good food, good health, staying fit, then I welcome you into ‘Healthy Slices’.

A fun and healthy blog that is only for those who love to know how food can play an important role in our lives.

For those who have had farm experiences, you may be able to understand what I mean in a better way. You can connect with what I intend to say in a much better manner. This world of mine is only my exciting experiences with food, its benefits, its problems and also what all natural cures you can obtain from it.

Is there anything called as the best diet?

Here, I would to share my doubts and dears and I hope you as a reader will pitch in with your ideas.
I know there are a lot of diets in this world. You browse through Google, and you will find so many types that you won’t be able to count them on your fingers.

But I keep thinking of the fact that- in the past, was there any specific diet as such?

Surprisingly, three things that I noticed were that:

  • Our older generations were quite healthy
  • They ate well and also worked a whole lot more than us in terms of physical work.
  • Now about their food, no diet as such! Whatever was available- was served at the table.
  • How does that sound? Food, meals and cooking could never have been easier.
  • Now, the next fact or rather reality that I am going to tell you is that: they hardly were affected by any diseases or any physical problems. Of course major epidemics did strike the nation life wildfire, but guess the children were much more immune at that time.


The entire idea of food was to be fed well- in short- if you get a good slice of serving and it makes up your fill- then you are a lucky person!

How about your eating styles?

See whether you are a vegan, or a non-vegan, or may be an eggetarian, food is food and if it is not eaten in the right manner, that is surely going to react on your body. So, think and eat wise!

If you eat right, and also in the right proportions- you are on the right path, my friend.
Take for instance, though we have a lot of food varieties, we are constantly bombarded with cancer and also it related diseases. Isn’t it true?

After talking to many of my doctor friends and also food experts, I came to the conclusion that if you can eat a balanced meal, then your diet can protect you from a lot of dangerous diseases and other ailments.

So, let’s walk this journey together as we all try to understand which foods are good for what diseases and also can they supply natural cures to deadly life situations.




Comments

Popular Posts